"Sometimes sorry is not enough…"
"What’s the worst thing I’ve stolen? Probably little pieces of other people’s lives. Where I’ve either wasted their time or hurt them in some way. That’s the worst thing you can steal, the time of other people. You just can’t get that back."
Chester Bennington (via oceaniceyes)
"Be with the one who wants to literally thank each and every one of your ex’s for ever being stupid enough to let you go."
That’s the one you keep (via brittneybrightside)
"The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first."
Jim Morrison (via kushandwizdom)
"I still feel that poetry is not medicine — it’s an X-ray. It helps you see the wound and understand it."
"I think about you. But I don’t say it anymore."
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapters make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough."
For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)
"No, fuck you. I was worth it."
Im getting really bad again and I am scared and I dont know if I can do it